Master Your Stress
When faced with a dangerous situation, your body is apt to feel threatened and enables your fight or flight response. Fight or flight response is your body’s way of mobilizing large amounts of energy that are stimulated at once. Stress is one of the main factors that activate our fight or flight response. When going through Menopause and Perimenopause, your stress level tends to increase and put your health at serious risk.
Provide your body with healthy ways to deal with stress while going through these stages of life:
- Identify Cause of your Stress: Stress can be identified in a physical way. If you are sweating, angry, or feel like your heart is racing then you’re most likely experiencing an event that is causing you stress.
- Build Strong Relationships: Do you have a strong support system? Healthy relationships will help relieve your stress by communicating and expelling pent up emotions.
- Walk Away from Anger: If you find yourself in a situation that upsets you remember you can always walk away. Anger is never worth putting your health at risk.
- Rest your Mind: Finding time in your busy day is not always easy but if you can find a moment to take a breath it will become highly beneficial to your health. According to Harvard Health, yoga controls your stress response system by reducing heart rate, lowering blood pressure, and easing respiration. It also helps the body respond to stress on a healthier level.
- Get Help: New Day Vitality can help regulate your hormones with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Pellets. New Day Vitality analyzes your personal hormone levels and determines a program just for you!